The sophisticated readers of Condé Nast Traveler magazine named Dreams Cancun one of the Top Ten Resorts in Mexico. Travel industry publication TravelAge West also honored Dreams Cancun with its prestigious Wave Award, naming it Best All-Inclusive Resort, Mexico. Rave reviews plus Unlimited-Luxury® — both excellent indications that things are very special here.
Cancun is a friendly and bustling city. Yet within our lush 7.1 oceanfront acres, you will be serenely tucked away. One reason is our one-of-a-kind location. Here at the most eastern tip of Mexico, you are surrounded on three sides by the beauty of the azure Caribbean Sea — the only resort in Cancun with this remarkable location.
From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be dazzled by your surroundings and service:
- Our amenity-filled Pyramid and Preferred Tower luxury rooms and suites set among elegantly manicured gardens
- A spectacular array of day and evening activities, adventures for every age and interest
- Swim with the Dolphins in our natural saltwater lagoon!
- Five international restaurants and five lounges serving gourmet fare and unlimited premium brand beverages
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Supervised Explorer’s Club for kids, so everyone enjoys their own time in their own way
- Nearby excursion sites for golf, shopping, adventure and history
- A friendly, fastidious staff who will make you feel like the honored guest you are.
Dreams Cancun has been recognized by Preferred Hotels & Resorts as distinguished among full-service luxury hotels and spas for our rigorous standards of excellence. Outside, the all-day, all-night vibrancy of the city invites you to party, dance, shop, explore — just be yourself.
Dreams Cancun. A most unique oasis of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included — especially perfection.
Explore… and more*
Dreams Cancun is located in the heart of the famous Cancun Hotel Zone.
You are steps away from Cancun’s hottest nightclubs, restaurants and shopping malls.
Other local and nearby points of interest are:
- Cancun’s scenic tower
- Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano
- Pirate dinner cruise
- World’s second largest barrier reef – just offshore
- Nearby underground rivers, caves and jungles for adventure seekers
- Eco-adventure attractions Xel-Há
- Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park
- Playa del Carmen
- Cozumel – ferry from Playa del Carmen
- Mayan ruins of Tulum
Our tour desk can help you rent a car or arrange private or group excursions.
*Additional cost may apply