Where the sun comes to play
Time spent at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa on the sun drenched southeast coast of the Dominican Republic is an unforgettable adventure for singles, couples and families. Here, you’ll discover a tranquil world that gives you one of nature’s most pristine beaches, a sea of vivid turquoise and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as a most honored with all attendant privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included
You will be transformed by the calming power of the tropical jungle and palm lined beach that borders your vacation hideaway. Lounging by our large crystalline pools, or wandering among our tropical gardens, you’ll soon feel time and tension melt away. From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be delighted by your surroundings and service:
* Our amenity-filled luxury rooms and suites offer stunning ocean views, shimmering pools or manicured gardens.
* A spectacular array of day and evening activities for every age and interest
* Three gorgeous sun dappled swimming pools.
* Eight international restaurants serving gourmet fare and seven friendly bars and lounges serving unlimited premium brand beverages.
* 24-hour room and concierge services
* Supervised Explorer’s Club for kids, so everyone enjoys their own time in their own way.
* Nearby excursion sites for golf, shopping, tours and excursions
* A friendly, fastidious staff who will make you feel like the honored guest you are.
The beauty of our Unlimited-Luxury® service is that virtually everything is already included. You won’t have to think about anything except fully enjoying yourself. Our extremely high standards have earned us premier recognition from the prestigious Preferred Hotels and Resorts Worldwide.
Dreams La Romana — where everything is included, treasured and perfect.
Our tour desk can help you arrange private or group excursions to these wonderful nearby attractions. *Additional costs apply.
* Altos de Chavón — A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
* Isla Catalina — A small offshore island with an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving.
* Isla Saona — taking a catamaran, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island will show you the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat!
* Santo Domingo — the oldest city in the New World, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You’ll see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobble stone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine yourself back in the 1600s. There are so many restaurants it is said that even those who live here cannot visit them all.
* La Romana– third largest city in the Dominican Republic with beautiful beaches and a duty-free zone.
* Higuey– A small town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.